Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4
Log-in to add this product to your favourites
Ask a question about this product
You can use the Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 either on its own or in combination with the New Leica Macro-Adapter M.
90mm lenses are traditionally very popular among Leica M photographers. Along with the 35mm and 50mm focal lengths, it is a most useful lens to capture life the way you see it. With its low weight and compact dimensions, the Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 is indispensable when you need to keep your gear to a minimum, but still demand the best image quality. Its performance is very good across the whole image field, and it stands up to comparison with the already legendary Leica Macro-Elmarit-R 100mm f/2.8.
• Extremely versatile telephoto lens for portraits with shallow depth of field
• Excellent for capturing details in landscapes
• Reportage photography - allows photographers to capture discreet shots at a greater distance from the subjects.
• Compact & lightweight in comparison to existing M lenses with the same focal length
• Lens can be collapsed to save valuable space in camera bag
• Lens can be used in the collapsed position for focusing all the way to infinity when mounted on the adapter
|Lens construction||4 elements, 4 groups|
|Focus range||∝-0.7 m|