Godox VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit
GO-V860IINKNK / GO-V860IISNYK / GO-V860IICNF
Log-in to add this product to your favourites
Ask a question about this product
Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your Canon cameras. Fully compatible with E-TTL / E-TTL II systems, the V860IIC supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328'. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIC features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a E-TTL / E-TTL II-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 1.5 Seconds at Full Power
- High-Speed, 1st and 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack